Semi Seasonal Pass
The Semi-Seasonal Pass offers you many of the comforts of a Seasonal Campsite without the long term commitment. It is an easy and economical way to camp. We store your trailer between visits and when you arrive, your trailer is already on the campsite. No more worries about backing up into the campsite or leveling, it’s done for you. No more headaches hooking everything up to pull your trailer. All you do is make the reservation and present your Semi-Seasonal Pass when you check-in.
- Use of the Campground Facilities
- Storage of your trailer between visits 4/15 through 10/15
- Trailer moved to and from the campsite and basic leveling *
- Invitation to attend Seasonal Camper Activities
- Reservations made using your pass
Punches will be removed from the Pass using the following rules
- Sunday through Thursday 2 punches per night. SAVE UP TO 42% **
- Friday and Saturday 3 punches per night. SAVE UP TO 15% **
- Minimum 2 night stay required.
- Holiday weekends 4 punches per night.
- Reservations that are canceled 72 hours prior to check-in time, 1 punch. Reservations that are canceled less than 72 hours prior to check-in time 3 punches.
- Punches are based on a family of 2 adults and up to 6 of their dependent children, under the age of 18.
- Additional people are charged at the Seasonal Guest rate.
The Pass is valid for the purchaser, from the opening day of the issued camping season, or as soon as purchased, whichever is later, and will expire in one year, or when all the punches are used, whichever is sooner. Standard campground check-in / check-out times and park rules apply.
* Leveling and moving service is not available for 5th wheel trailers. **Savings is based on a full hookup campsite during peak season.